Sunday, March 18, 2012

Journey to a Swedish island...

I'm on my way to the island Öckerö to visit a friend and enjoy a Sunday lunch. It's quite a long journey, but looking forward to what surprises the afternoon might offer.

On my ipod I have the following to keep me company:
Florence and the machine
Swedish band First Aid Kit
South African bands Freshly Ground and off course Prime Circle ;)
The Amelie sountrack (for the French side of me) ;)
Snow Patrol - Called out in the dark (a new favorite)
Russian Red which I love
Swedish Melissa Horn
And oldies...Pink Floyd and Alanis

The day is grey, but winter started to move on, making way for small buds, green grass and warmer skies. Lets hope for some sunshine on the island of Öckerö.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...