Saturday, October 15, 2011

Magical Autumn

The awareness of a sense of smell and sight came to light while I watched leaves changing colour and gracefully gliding down to earth in a ever so magically way, these past few weeks. Trees seemed to explode with autumn colour and fragrance. Red bushes on fire, berries glowing red in contrast with newly blue-lit skies. The smell in the air is rich, wood-like with a touch of sweetness. I never thought I would say this, but autumn is fast becoming one of my favorite seasons. The orange and yellow bed spread covering the earth, golden leaves matching the afternoon sun, trees baring gifts of colour. In the air there is a calmness, a crisp alertness, waiting, expecting. The summer rain storms has ceased and now shockingly-green grass lies covered in a blanket of golden delight. Sweden's autumn is one of the most beautiful one's I've ever seen. It´s a magical bliss.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...